Here is what’s new in the VizReports 1099 Application for the Tax Year 2013.
- Updated default dates for tax year 2013.
- Revised User Interface.
- Support for VISUAL 7.1.x Multi-Entity/Multi-Site Databases.
- Verification that the forms print correctly on the 2013 Form 1099-MISC and Form 1096.
- Support for Access 2010 and Access 2013 or the Access 2007/2010 Runtime.
- Verified Support for all VISUAL Versions 6.4.1 through 7.1.2.
- Reporting Solution for all versions of SQLBase, SQL Server, and Oracle.
VizReports™ 1099 Edition is a reporting tool for Infor VISUAL™ designed to prepare and print Federal 1099-MISC tax forms by pulling vendor payment information from the VISUAL database.
For more info, screenshots, demo & how to purchase, go to http://www.gobiztech.com/VizReports1099.aspx