VISUAL Did You Know?
If you have any questions about Infor VISUAL, contact us at 800.804.4715. We would be happy to help you!Subscribe to the BizTech intERPreter.
Join the VISUAL Manufacturing Group on LinkedIn!
Friday, January 10, 2014
Friday, January 3, 2014
Here is what’s new in the VizReports 1099 Application for the Tax Year 2013.
- Updated default dates for tax year 2013.
- Revised User Interface.
- Support for VISUAL 7.1.x Multi-Entity/Multi-Site Databases.
- Verification that the forms print correctly on the 2013 Form 1099-MISC and Form 1096.
- Support for Access 2010 and Access 2013 or the Access 2007/2010 Runtime.
- Verified Support for all VISUAL Versions 6.4.1 through 7.1.2.
- Reporting Solution for all versions of SQLBase, SQL Server, and Oracle.
VizReports™ 1099 Edition is a reporting tool for Infor VISUAL™ designed to prepare and print Federal 1099-MISC tax forms by pulling vendor payment information from the VISUAL database.
For more info, screenshots, demo & how to purchase, go to http://www.gobiztech.com/VizReports1099.aspx