If your business has changed since you started using VISUAL, if you need to improve your business processes or if you think you may be under-utilizing the sofware’s functionality, then it is time for a VISUAL Assessment. Our experienced Consulting Team will evaluate your business requirements, analyze your VISUAL system and provide recommendations on how to improve your company’s utilization of VISUAL.
The VISUAL assessment typically requires 3 business days at your facility. The focus can be on any or all areas of Infor VISUAL; Manufacturing, Financials, CRM, etc.
- Departmental Documentation – Prior to the onsite analysis, we would like the department managers to prepare a list of current VISUAL issues and departmental needs. This information will need to be available at the start of the analysis but we would prefer to review it in advance of our visit.
- Management Meeting – A meeting will be scheduled at the beginning of the analysis to get an overview of the VISUAL issues, roadblocks and needs of management. This will give us the opportunity to make sure that we understand the needs and direction of the management team.
- Plant Tour – A plant tour is necessary for us to get a look at your manufacturing processes and the flow of the operations. We need to understand your business processes and how it relates to VISUAL. The plant tour will follow the management meeting.
- Departmental Interviews – In order for us to get an understanding of how each department is currently using VISUAL, we need to meet with the individuals who regularly use the system. Meetings should be scheduled individually with each department, including but not limited to Accounting, Sales and Customer Service, Purchasing, Engineering, Information Technology, Quality and Operations.
- Computer Systems – We will do an analysis of the computer network, client computers and servers. Our goal is to analyze systems resources and configurations. Specifically to determine if the VISUAL application is configured for optimal performance.
Go to http://www.gobiztech.com/VisualAssessment.aspx for more details.