VizReports™ - For 1099 Forms
Here is what’s new in the VizReports 1099 Application
for the Tax Year 2012.
- Updated default dates for tax year 2012.
- Revised User Interface.
- Verification that the forms print correctly on the 2012 Form 1099-MISC and Form 1096.
- Support for Access 2010 or the Access 2007/2010 Runtime.
- Verified Support for all VISUAL Versions 6.4.1 through 7.0.0.
- Reporting Solution for all versions of SQLBase, SQL Server, and Oracle.
VizReports™ 1099 Edition is a reporting tool for Infor VISUAL™ designed to prepare and print Federal 1099-MISC tax forms by pulling vendor payment information from the VISUAL database.
- Client system requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7 with 1024 MB RAM, 50 MB free disk space (minimum)
- If Using Application Server: Windows Server 2003/2008 Remote Desktop Services or Citrix
- Works with all versions of VISUAL (5.2.2, 6.1.3, 6.2.8, 6.3.3, 6.3.8, 6.4.1, 6.5.1, 6.5.2, 6.5.3, 6.5.4 and 7.0.0)
- The application will prompt for setup with SQLBase, SQL Server, or Oracle database platforms. User security credentials are required.
- Extracts data from the VISUAL database into Access tables
- Designed to print on IRS 1099-MISC laser printer forms. Tested on OMB No. 1545-0115.
- Microsoft Access must be installed to use this reporting tool. We'll send you a file designed to run with the Access version you select during the purchase (2000/XP/2003/2007/2010).
- An Access runtime version is available upon special request
- Electronic delivery with complete instructions
For more info, screenshots, demo & how to purchase, go to http://www.gobiztech.com/VizReports1099.aspx