Standard reports within Infor ERP VISUAL are performed within executables in which inputs to the report are hard coded into the executables. Extended queries allow desired information that isn’t an input to be added to the report as a variable linking data to the report.
To remove the query, you must:
- First, make a backup copy of your modified QRP file (just in case).
- Open the desired QRP using the Unify (Gupta) Report Builder
- Go to the formulas in the object tree on the left and find the one named SQLQUERY.
- Right click on SQLQUERY and select properties.
- Make sure the SQLQUERY is in the middle window box and click Select Formula.
- Click the delete button then the OK button and confirm that you want to delete the selected formula.
- Go to the Input Variables in the object tree on the left.
- Right click and delete each input variable.