Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 2:00 p.m. EDT
During this webinar, you will learn why some manufacturing executives have been using the market lull of the economic to get their corporate houses in order, stabilizing their processes, facilities, and business systems so they're better equipped to manage growth when it returns. These executives are asking:
• Were we as productive as possible prior to the recession?
• Were our systems fully leveraged then?
• How will two years of tight budgets and aging technologies affect reliability and effectiveness of operations going forward?
In addition, find out key findings from the 2010 Manufacturing Growth Study conducted by The MPI Group to see how manufacturing executives are navigating the competitive landscape -- and discover ways your company can too. You'll learn how to:
• Identify reasons for weak financial performance
• Assess your company's cost structure
• Focus on new customers and new markets
• Improve end-to-end supply chain operations
• Green-light strategic capital and IT investments
Attend this 1-hour webinar to hear how your peers are moving towards growth, and find how you can stay competitive and boost your capacity and capabilities. Speakers include: Adrienne Selko, Online Editor for IndustryWeek; John Brandt, CEO and Founder of The MPI Group; and Bruce Richardson, Sr. Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer for Infor Global Solutions.
Click here for more information and to register for this webinar
Learn more about how Infor ERP VISUAL Manufacturing Software can help your company grow and be more profitable.