A good idea is to add new groups for each day of the week. You can then add the programs that you need to run each day. The personal menu then becomes a daily reminder and to-do list.
- From the MAIN MENU, select FILE and then PERSONAL MENU.
- Right click anywhere in the Personal Menu and select CUSTOMIZE
- Select ADD NEW GROUP, then enter a Group Caption and select an Icon of your choice. The new Group will be added to the Personal Menu.
- Highlight the new Group Name and select BROWSE AND ADD. A browse window will appear and you can select the program or report (and Icon) you wish to add to the group
- Next, a window will appear asking for the Caption or description of your new item
- Enter the caption
This VISUAL Did You Know? Tip was brought to you by Bill Price, VISUAL Sales Representative at BizTech.